Maharashtra public service commission (MPSC) has released MPSC Recruitment Notification22 for the post of 250 vacancies for the posts of Police Sub Inspector. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., mpsc.gov.in and www.examsnow.in. This is good news for those who are waiting for Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 06.03.2022. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
- 1 MPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 2 MPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
MPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|MPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra public service commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Police Sub Inspector|
|Starting Date To Apply||11.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||06.03.2022|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Physical Test & Personal Interview|
In MPSC notification for Police Sub Inspector posts 250 Vacancies are mentioned.
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
MPSC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Check Notification or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be Maximum 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs. 38600 to Rs. 122800/- Per month
MPSC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Prelims, Mains, Physical Test & Personal Interview.
MPSC Application Fee Details
- Rs. 344/- for Reserved applicants.
- Rs. 544/- for Unreserved candidates.
Now to Apply for MPSC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MPSC Recruitment i.e, mpsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
MPSC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||11.02.2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||06.03.2022|
MPSC Notification: Important Links
|MPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|MPSC Online Application||Click Here|