King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has released KGMU Recruitment Notification22 for the post of 92 vacancies for the posts of Quantitative Research Assistant. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., kgmu.org and www.examsnow.in. This is good news for those who are waiting for Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 18th February 2022. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
- 1 KGMU Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 2 KGMU Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
KGMU Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|KGMU Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||King George’s Medical University (KGMU)|
|Name of the Post||Quantitative Research Assistant|
|Starting Date To Apply||7th February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||18th February 2022|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
In KGMU notification for Quantitative Research Assistant posts, 92 Vacancies are mentioned.
KGMU Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
KGMU Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 12th, Graduation in Science with 60% Marks or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
KGMU Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants’ age Must be a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 07-Feb-2022. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
KGMU Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs.30500/- Per Month
KGMU Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Written exams, Interviews.
KGMU Application Fee Details
There is no application fee
Now to Apply for KGMU Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of KGMU Recruitment i.e, kgmu.org
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill out the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling out the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further use.
KGMU Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||7th February 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||18th February 2022|
KGMU Notification: Important Links
|KGMU Official Notification||Click Here|
|KGMU Offline Application||Click Here|