MPSC Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 172 District Civil Surgeon Vacancies. The Direct link of the official MPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., mpsc.gov.in. Check www.examsnow.in also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
MPSC Notification 2022 | Apply 172 District Civil Surgeon Posts @ mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 172 District Civil Surgeon vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
|MPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||District Civil Surgeon|
|Total No. of Posts||172|
|Registration Dates||1st January 2022 to 21st January 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 21st January 2022.
District Civil Surgeon: 172 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized Institute for MPSC Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: 18 – 40 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 67700 to Rs. 208700 per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written exam and interview.
Application Fee: Check Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MPSC Recruitment i.e, mpsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 1st January 2022
Closing date for submission of application: 21st January 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here