Candidates who want to get a job in a government bank have got an excellent opportunity. State Bank of India, the country’s largest public sector bank, is conducting a bumper recruitment for Clerks. SBI has released a notification inviting online applications for filling up the posts of Junior Associate.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Details.
|Employment||Type Full Time|
|Name of The Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Job Location||All over India|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Qualifications
years Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
20 to 28 years
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Vacancies Details
|Name Of The Post||No. Of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)||8773||Rs.17,900/- to Rs.47,920/-|
SBI Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||17/11/2023|
|Closing Date to Apply||07/12/2023|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
For General/ OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.750/- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM Candidates – NIL
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) will be done on the basis of written tests and document verification.
SBI Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
- Interested candidates may visit the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- On the official website, please check for current vacancies.
- Click on the required notification and check the official notification.
- Eligible candidates can fill out the online application with the required documents.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout for future reference.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official link which is given below in the Apply Online section
SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification Download Click here
SBI Recruitment 2023 Online Link Click here