The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, conducts the AP POLYCET 2022. (SBTET). The major goal of holding this exam is to give deserving individuals admission to engineering, non-engineering, and technology diploma programmes. In Andhra Pradesh, this is one of the most popular entrance exams. In the month of March, the application form will be accessible online. Application form, eligibility criteria, exam format, exam date, and other data for AP Polycet 2022 may be found here.
- 1 AP POLCET 2022: Overview
- 2 How to apply for AP POLYCET 2022
- 3 AP POLYCET 2022 Syllabus
AP POLCET 2022: Overview
|Exam Name||AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET)|
|Conducting Organization||The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh (SBTET AP)|
|Exam Type||OMR Based Offline|
AP POLYCET Exam Highlights
- Examination Name- Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022
- University Name- State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh
- Examination Level- State Level
- Duration of this written examination- 2 hours
AP POLYCET 2022 Important Dates
|Availability of Application form||2nd week of March 2022|
|Last date for getting the application form||2nd week of April 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||3rd week of April 2022|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd week of May 2022|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June 2022|
AP POLYCET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The student must be an Indian citizen and the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed the SSC exam conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana. The student must have passed the qualifying exam from the schools of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those belonging to NIOS/CBSE/ICSE/ or equivalent exam recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. govt must be passed all subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The qualifying exam should be passed with minimum 35% marks in each subject.
- Appearing students also eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the exam
AP POLYCET 2022 Age Limit
- There is no restriction to appear in the AP Polycet Examination.
- The candidate’s age should be above 15 years.
AP POLYCET Application Fee
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
Candidates can use prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be 350/-
How to apply for AP POLYCET 2022
The application form of AP POLYCET 2022 will be released in both online and offline mode. Online applications could submit from the website and for offline applications, candidates had to download the form from the website, fill and submit at a helpline center, where the computer operator entered the details on a computer system and also uploaded essential documents.
Candidates have to read the guidelines mentioned in the instruction booklet carefully before they start filling the application form.
How to fill AP POLYCET 2022 application form- Online
Step-1: Visit the official website and fill the online application form on the basis of detailed instructions.
Step-2: Candidates need to upload the necessary documents as per the prescribed format.
Step-3: Make the payment of application fee by Credit/Debit card.
Step-4: Download Hall ticket: Candidates will receive the hall ticket instantly as PDF or through email after the successful completion of fee payment.
How to fill AP POLYCET 2022 application form- Offline
- The candidate has to first download the application form online and take a printout and then proceed to fill the hard-copy of the application form. or the candidates can fill the application form in online mode itself.
- Details pertaining to a year of passing Class 10 and hall ticket number, and date of birth has to be entered.
- The name of the candidate should be the same as mentioned in school certificates. When entering the name, look to it that there is a gap between parts of the name. Fill in your father’s name.
- Fill in correspondence details.
- Mention the exam center.
- Category details (SC, ST, etc.)
- To be considered under CAP/SP/PH/NCC, pertaining details have to be mentioned.
- Select the medium of exam
- A photograph, duly signed by the parent (guardian), should be affixed in the designated space.
- Go to the nearby helpline center and submit the application form to the computer operator there. At the time of submitting the application form, the candidate will also be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 400, either in cash or through net banking.
- The computer operator feeds the details mentioned on the application form to a computer system and also upload essential documents like photograph and signature. After the process is over and the application form is successfully uploaded.
Important Links for AP POLYCET
|AP POLYCET 2022 Notification||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|AP POLYCET 2022 Online Application||Click Here|
|AP POLYCET 2022Official Website||Click Here|
AP POLYCET 2022 Exam pattern
Exam Date: The exam will take place on September 1, 2021.
Mode of exam: AP Polycet exams are conducted offline (pen and paper).
Timings of Exam: The exam lasts 2 hours (11:00 am to 1:00 pm).
I have questions from various disciplines such as physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Questions correspond to 10th grade.
Answer Mode: Candidates must mark their answers with a 2B pencil. Under no circumstances should a candidate use a ballpoint pen to take notes.
Change Answer: Candidates who want to change their answer will need to completely erase the existing bear and draw a new circle.
Question Types: The exam consists of objective questions. Each question has four options. Applicants only need to select the appropriate one. The following is a detailed inspection pattern.
AP POLYCET 2022 Syllabus
AP Polycet 2022 Admit Card
- Admit card will be issued from the third week of April 2022.
- Students can download the admit card from the website.
- Students have to enter their roll number, to download the admit card.
- No student will be allowed to enter the examination hall, without a valid admit card.
AP POLYCET Counselling Dates 2022
For the qualified applicants, the board will upload the Counselling Dates and Centers on the official website. As well, the department will also update the AP Polytechnic Counselling Dates 2022 in the newspaper.
So, candidates also have to reach for the counselling to get admission to polytechnic programmes. Also, candidates can also get the information for the number of seats available in the various institutes in Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates can get the result through online mode on the website.
- In the second week of May 2022, the board will release the result.
- The result is used to make a separate merit list.
AP Polycet 2022 sample paper
To improve and enhance your confidence practice the sample papers thoroughly. It is a great tip boost your preparation.