Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released APSC Recruitment Notification-2022 for the post of 44 vacancies for the posts of Stenographer. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., apsc.nic.in and www.nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Assam Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 16.01.2022. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
APSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 44 Stenographer Posts
|APSC Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||44|
|Registration Dates||16.12.2021 to 16.01.2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of APSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 16.01.2022.
Stenographer: 44 Vacancies
- Stenographer Grade –I (English): 34 Posts
- Stenographer Gr-I (Language): 10 Posts
- Stenographer Grade –I (English): Minimum educational qualification is passed Degree examination or equivalent examination from a recognized University.
- Stenographer Gr-I (Language): Minimum educational qualification is passed Degree examination or equivalent examination from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Minimum of 21 years to a Maximum of 38 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Objective Type Written Test.
- General/EWS: Rs. 285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40/-
- BPL/PWBD: Rs. 35.40/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of APSC Recruitment i.e, apsc.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 16.12.2021
Closing date for submission of application: 16.01.2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here