IB Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Bureau (IB) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Vacancies. The Direct link of the official IB Recruitment 2022 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., mha.gov.in. Check www.examsnow.in also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
- 1 IB Notification 2022 | Apply 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts @ mha.gov.in
- 2 IB Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 3 IB Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
IB Notification 2022 | Apply 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts @ mha.gov.in
Intelligence Bureau (IB) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
IB Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|IB Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
|Starting Date To Apply||16.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07.05.2022|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
In IB notification for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer posts 150 Vacancies are mentioned.
IB Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
IB Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Degree in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
IB Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be 18 – 27 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
IB Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
IB Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Interview.
IB Application Fee Details
General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Now to Apply for IB Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of IB Recruitment i.e, mha.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
IB Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||16.04.2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||07.05.2022|
IB Notification: Important Links
|IB Official Notification||Click Here|
|IB Online Application||Click Here|