BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022: Bank Note Press (BNP Dewas) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 81 Junior Technician Vacancies. The Direct link of the official BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., bnpdewas.spmcil.com. Check www.examsnow.in also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
BNP Dewas Notification 2022 | Apply 81 Junior Technician Posts @ bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Bank Note Press (BNP Dewas) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 81 Junior Technician vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Bank Note Press (BNP Dewas)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Technician|
|Starting Date To Apply||26.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28.03.2022|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
In BNP Dewas notification for Junior Technician posts 81 Vacancies are mentioned.
- Junior Technician Ink Factory – 60
- Junior Technician Printing – 19
- Junior Technician Electrical/IT – 2
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
BNP Dewas Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – Full Time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing) – Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Elecroplating, Hand Composing, Pate Maker cum impositer along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be Max 25 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-
BNP Dewas Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Document Verification, Medical Examination.
BNP Dewas Application Fee Details
Gen/ OBC: Rs.600/-, ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD: Rs.200/-
Now to Apply for BNP Dewas Jobs
- First of all visit official website bnpdewas.spmcil.com
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 for Junior Technician”.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
BNP Dewas Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||26.02.2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||28.03.2022|
BNP Dewas Notification: Important Links
|BNP Dewas Official Notification||Click Here|
|BNP Dewas Online Application||Click Here|