Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer having 286 vacancies on its official website onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 10th February 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of BPSC Notification 2022 are given below.
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Notification PDF
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications for 286 Posts of Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer. The eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in Interview /Personal discussion on 10th February 2022.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|BPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer|
|Starting Date To Apply||17th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10th February 2022|
|Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
In BPSC notification for Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer posts 286 Vacancies are mentioned.
BPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
BPSC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc Degree in Chemistry / Environmental Science OR B.Tech Degree in Chemistry / Civil / Environmental Science / Public Health Engineering / Architecture OR Degree in Planning/Architecture. or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be 21 years – 37 years as on 01st August 2021. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get As per Rules
BPSC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
BPSC Application Fee Details
- General / OBC/ Other State : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH : 200/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) : 200/-
Now to Apply for BPSC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of BPSC Recruitment i.e, onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
BPSC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||17th January 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||10th February 2022|
BPSC Notification: Important Links
|BPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|BPSC Online Application||Click Here|