CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force invites applications for the posts of Constable/Fire (Male) of 1149 vacancies on its official website www.cisf.gov.in. The details of CISF Notification 2022 are available at www.examsnow.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 04th March 2022. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
CISF job vacancy Notification 2022 | Constable/Fire (Male) job Recruitment Details
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released Notification for the posts of Constable/Fire (Male) having 1149 vacancies on its official website www.cisf.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 04th March 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of CISF Notification 2022 are given below.
|CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post||Constable/Fire (Male)|
|Starting Date To Apply||29th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||04th March 2022|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST), Written Exam, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
In CISF notification for Constable/Fire (Male) posts 1149 Vacancies are mentioned.
Constable/Fire – 1149 Posts
CISF Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
CISF Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 12th with Science Subject or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be 18 to 23 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)
CISF Jobs: Selection Process
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CISF Application Fee Details
For General/OBC: Rs.100/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.0/-
Now to Apply for CISF Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of CISF Recruitment i.e, www.cisf.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
CISF Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||29th January 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||04th March 2022|
CISF Notification: Important Links
|CISF Official Notification||Click Here|
|CISF Online Application||Click Here|