Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released Notification for the posts of Insurance Medical Officer, Grade-II having 1120 vacancies on its official website esic.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 31st January 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of ESIC Notification 2022-20 are given below.
ESIC job vacancy Notification 2022 | Insurance Medical Officer, Grade-II job Recruitment Details
|ESIC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer, Grade-II|
|Total No. of Posts||1120|
|Registration Dates||31st December 2021 to 31st January 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of ESIC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31st January 2022.
Insurance Medical Officer, Grade-II: 1120 Vacancies
|Category||No. of posts|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed MBBS degree from a recognized Institute for ESIC Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level –10 (Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam/Interview.
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen – Rs.250/- All other categories – Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of ESIC Recruitment i.e, esic.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 31st December 2021
Closing date for submission of application: 31st January 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here