Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released ESIC Recruitment Notification22 for the post of 3847 vacancies for the posts of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff . The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., esic.nic.in and www.examsnow.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 15th February 2022. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 3847 Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff Posts
ESIC Notification22 has released on its official website esic.nic.in. the last date to submit the application is 15th February 2022. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
|ESIC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Total No. of Posts||3847|
|Registration Dates||15th January 2022 to 15th February 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of ESIC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 15th February 2022.
Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff : 3847 Vacancies
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 1726 vacancies
- Stenographer (Steno): 163 vacancies
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 193 vacancies
|Name of the Region||
No of vacancies
|Directorate Medial Delhi||–||09||–|
|Jammu & Kashmir||08||–||01|
|Regional Office Delhi||–||03||–|
|West Bengal and Sikkim||113||04||203|
- UDC – Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Stenographer – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
- MTS – 10th passed from a recognized board.
- UDC & Steno – Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022
- MTS Between – 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022
- UDC & Steno – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- MTS – Pay Level 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam/Interview.
Application Fee: For SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/Female/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250/- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of ESIC Recruitment i.e, esic.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 15th January 2022
Closing date for submission of application: 15th February 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here