Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released HAL Recruitment Notification22 for the post of 150 vacancies for the posts of Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainee. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., hal-india.co.in and www.examsnow.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Telangana Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 19th January 2022. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
HAL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 150 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainee Posts
HAL Notification22 has released on its official website hal-india.co.in. the last date to submit the application is 19th January 2022. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
|HAL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainee|
|Total No. of Posts||150|
|Registration Dates||7th January 2022 to 19th January 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of HAL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 19th January 2022.
Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainee: 150 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Trainee – 80 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee – 70 Posts
|Discipline||Graduate (BE/ BTech)||Technician (Diploma)|
|Electronics &Communication Engineering||50||50|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||2||2|
|Computer Science Engineering||6||0|
|Commercial and Computer Practicing||0||10|
- Technician Apprentice Trainee – Diploma in relevant Engineering stream.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee – B.Tech/B.E in relevant Engineering stream.
Age Limit: Refer Official Notification. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.9000/- per month (Stipend)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit Basis.
Application Fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of HAL Recruitment i.e, hal-india.co.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 7th January 2022
Closing date for submission of application: 19th January 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here