Indira Gandhi Hospital Delhi (IGH Delhi) has released Notification for the posts of Nursing Officer having 294 vacancies on its official website health.delhigovt.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before the Last Date i.e., 8th January 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of IGH Delhi Notification 2022 are given below.
IGH Delhi job vacancy Notification 2022 | Nursing Officer job Recruitment Details
IGH Delhi Notification 2022 announced for the vacancies of 294 Nursing Officer on its official website health.delhigovt.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in www.examsnow.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Offline before the last date of the Notification i.e., 8th January 2022.
|IGH Delhi Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||294|
|Registration Dates||31st December 2021 to 8th January 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of IGH Delhi Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 8th January 2022.
Nursing Officer: 294 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Diploma in General Nursing, B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute for IGH Delhi Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: Maximum age should be 32 years , as on 30-11-2021.. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Refer Official Notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of IGH Delhi Recruitment i.e, health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 31st December 2021
Closing date for submission of application: 8th January 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Offline Application: Click Here