Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy (Indian Navy) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 35 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Vacancies. The Direct link of the official Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in. Check www.examsnow.in also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
- 1 Indian Navy Notification 2022 | Apply 35 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Posts @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 2 Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 35 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Name of the Post||10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Starting Date To Apply||27th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||8th February 2022|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Short Listing, SSB Interview|
In Indian Navy notification for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme posts 35 Vacancies are mentioned.
|10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) – Jan 2022|
|Executive & Technical Branch||30|
- Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII), JEE (Main) – 2021 (for B.E/ B. Tech) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be Born between 02 Jan 2003 and 01 Jul 2005 (both dates inclusive). For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Selected Candidates will get as per the Norms
Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, SSB Interview.
There is no application fee
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Indian Navy Recruitment i.e, joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
|Starting date for submission of application||27th January 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||8th February 2022|
|Indian Navy Official Notification||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Online Application||Click Here|