Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released JPSC Recruitment Notification22 for the post of 93 vacancies for the posts of Dental Doctor. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., jpsc.gov.in and www.examsnow.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Jharkhand Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 28th February 2022. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
- 1 JPSC Recruitment 2022 | 93 Dental Doctor Posts Apply Online @ jpsc.gov.in
- 2 JPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
JPSC Recruitment 2022 | 93 Dental Doctor Posts Apply Online @ jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Notification22 has released on its official website jpsc.gov.in. the last date to submit the application is 28th February 2022. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
|JPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Dental Doctor|
|Starting Date To Apply||8th February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28th February 2022|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam Interview|
In JPSC notification for Dental Doctor posts 93 Vacancies are mentioned.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Dental Doctor (Regular)||23|
|Dental Doctor (Backlog)||38|
|Senior Dental Doctors||20|
|District Dental Doctors||12|
JPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
JPSC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed BDS, Graduate, MDS, Medical, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
JPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 23 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years
- Upper Age limit for Dental Doctors (Backlog): 37 Years.
- To know about the age relaxation see the official notification.
JPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Dental Doctor (Regular)||PB-II, Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (Level-9)|
|Dental Doctor (Backlog)||PB-II, Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (Level-9)|
|Senior Dental Doctors||PB-III, Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade pay-6600)|
|District Dental Doctors||PB-III, Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade pay-7600)|
JPSC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam Interview.
JPSC Application Fee Details
For General/ OBC /SC /ST/ PwD: Rs.600/- plus Bank Charges For Jharkhand Citizen (SC/ ST/ OBC): Rs.150/- plus Bank charges
Now to Apply for JPSC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of JPSC Recruitment i.e, jpsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
JPSC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||8th February 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||28th February 2022|
JPSC Notification: Important Links
|JPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|JPSC Online Application||Click Here|