Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released JPSC Recruitment Notification22 for the post of 110 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Professor. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., jpsc.gov.in and www.examsnow.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Jharkhand Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 8th February 2022. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
JPSC Notification 2022 | Apply 110 Assistant Professor Posts @ jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Notification22 has released on its official website jpsc.gov.in. the last date to submit the application is 8th February 2022. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
|JPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Starting Date To Apply||26th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||8th February 2022|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
In JPSC notification for Assistant Professor posts 110 Vacancies are mentioned.
JPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
JPSC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed BDS, Graduate, MD, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
JPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be Maximum 30 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
JPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs. 15600-39100/-
JPSC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
JPSC Application Fee Details
For UR/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 600/- For SC/ ST – Rs. 150/-
Now to Apply for JPSC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of JPSC Recruitment i.e, jpsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
JPSC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||26th January 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||8th February 2022|
JPSC Notification: Important Links
|JPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|JPSC Online Application||Click Here|