Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Medical Officer having 232 vacancies on its official website jpsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 9th February 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of JPSC Notification 2022 are given below.
JPSC job vacancy Notification 2022 | Medical Officer job Recruitment Details
JPSC Notification 2022 announced for the vacancies of 232 Medical Officer on its official website jpsc.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in www.examsnow.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 9th February 2022.
|JPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Starting Date To Apply||11th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||9th February 2022|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
In JPSC notification for Medical Officer posts 232 Vacancies are mentioned.
- Medical Officer: 232 Posts
JPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
JPSC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
JPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be Minimum: 23 Years and Maximum: 45 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
JPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
JPSC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
JPSC Application Fee Details
For General/ EBC/ BC/ EWS: Rs.600/- + Bank Charges & For SC/ ST: Rs.150/- + Bank Charges
Now to Apply for JPSC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of JPSC Recruitment i.e, jpsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
JPSC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||11th January 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||&9th February 2022|
JPSC Notification: Important Links
|JPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|JPSC Online Application||Click Here|