Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released Notification for the posts of Junior Engineer having 285 vacancies on its official website jssc.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 22nd February 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of JSSC Notification 2022 are given below.
JSSC job vacancy Notification 2022 | Junior Engineer job Recruitment Details
JSSC Notification 2022 announced for the vacancies of 285 Junior Engineer on its official website jssc.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in www.examsnow.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 22nd February 2022.
|JSSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Total No. of Posts||285|
|Registration Dates||30th December 2021 to 22nd February 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of JSSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 22nd February 2022.
Junior Engineer: 285 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer(Electrical)-46 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Civil)-188 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical)-51 Posts
Junior Engineer(Electrical)-Diploma in Electrical Trade from recognized University/Institute. Candidates with higher qualification can also apply for these posts.
Junior Engineer(Civil)-Diploma in Civil Trade from recognized University/Institute. Candidates with higher qualification can also apply for these posts.
Junior Engineer(Mechanical)-Diploma in Mechanical Trade from recognized University/Institute.
- Note: Candidates with higher qualification can also apply for these posts.
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years & Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Refer Official Notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam/Interview.
Application Fee: For All Other Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/- For SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of JSSC Recruitment i.e, jssc.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 30th December 2021
Closing date for submission of application: 22nd February 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here