Karnataka High Court has released notification for the recruitment of 54 Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 07.03.2022 to 07.04.2022. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 | 54 Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) Posts
A lot of vacancies are declared with the release of official notification of Karnataka High Court 2022. Currently, the Notification has been Released to select candidates for the post of 54 Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) posts. Let’s have a look at the detailed Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2022 for various posts on its Official Website: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in and www.examsnow.in. Candidates must check the full details about the notification before applying Online …
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court (Karnataka High Court)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)|
|Starting Date To Apply||07.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07.04.2022|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Document Verification, Personal Interview|
In Karnataka High Court notification for Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) posts 54 Vacancies are mentioned.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
Karnataka High Court Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 10th Std, Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be Max. 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400 (per month)
Karnataka High Court Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Document Verification, Personal Interview.
Karnataka High Court Application Fee Details
For General and Other BC Rs.500/- For SC/ST/Cat-I and PwBD Rs.250/-
Now to Apply for Karnataka High Court Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Karnataka High Court Recruitment i.e, karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Karnataka High Court Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||07.03.2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||07.04.2022|
Karnataka High Court Notification: Important Links
|Karnataka High Court Official Notification||Click Here|
|Karnataka High Court Online Application||Click Here|