KPSC Notification 2022 announced for the vacancies of 188 Assistant Engineer (Grade-1) on its official website kpsc.kar.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in www.examsnow.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 30-03-2022.
KPSC job vacancy Notification 2022 | Assistant Engineer (Grade-1) job Recruitment Details
KPSC Notification 2022 for Recruiting 188 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Grade-1) has been released. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects can Apply Online. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2022 Assistant Engineer (Grade-1) Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
KPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|KPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer (Grade-1)|
|Starting Date To Apply||28-02-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30-03-2022|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Kannada Language Exam, Competitive Exam, Documents Verification & Interview|
In KPSC notification for Assistant Engineer (Grade-1) posts 188 Vacancies are mentioned.
KPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
KPSC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed B.E in Civil/Environmental or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
KPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 35 years, as on 30-03-2022. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
KPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs. 40000 – 80000 per month
KPSC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Kannada Language Exam, Competitive Exam, Documents Verification & Interview.
KPSC Application Fee Details
Unreserved candidates: Rs.600 Reserved candidates: Rs.300 Ex-Serviceman: Rs.50
Now to Apply for KPSC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of KPSC Recruitment i.e, kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
KPSC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||28-02-2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||30-03-2022|
KPSC Notification: Important Links
|KPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|KPSC Online Application||Click Here|