Govt of Tamil Nadu Co-operation, Food and Consumer Protection Department, Chennai (Madras High Court) has released Notification for the posts of President, Member having 85 vacancies on its official website mhc.tn.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 29.12.2021. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Madras High Court Notification 2022 are given below.
Madras High Court job vacancy Notification 2022 | President, Member job Recruitment Details
|Madras High Court Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||President, Member|
|Total No. of Posts||85|
|Registration Dates||21.12.2021 to 29.12.2021|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Madras High Court Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 29.12.2021.
President, Member: 85 Vacancies
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: 35 years (as on 01.07.2021). For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination / Oral Test.
Application Fee: Rs.1,000/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Madras High Court Recruitment i.e, mhc.tn.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 21.12.2021
Closing date for submission of application: 29.12.2021
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here