Madhya Pradesh High Court has released notification for the recruitment of 123 Civil Judge vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 29th December 2021 to 27th January 2022. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 123 Civil Judge Posts
|MP High Court Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Total No. of Posts||123|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||29th December 2021 to 27th January 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MP High Court Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 27th January 2022.
Civil Judge: 123 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree in Law, Bachelor Degree from a recognized Institute for MP High Court Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years & Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,770 per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
Application Fee: For UR Candidates: Rs. 1047.82/- For OC/ SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 647.82/- For Main Examination: Rs. 283.20/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MP High Court Recruitment i.e, mphc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 29th December 2021
Closing date for submission of application: 27th January 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here