Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released Notification for the posts of State Forest Service having 63 vacancies on its official website mppsc.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 9th February 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of MPPSC Notification 2022 are given below.
MPPSC job vacancy Notification 2022 | State Forest Service job Recruitment Details
|MPPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||State Forest Service|
|Total No. of Posts||63|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||10th January 2022 to 9th February 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MPPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 9th February 2022.
State Forest Service: 63 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduation Degree Engineering, Science & Agriculture Degree from a recognized Institute for MPPSC Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years & Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Refer Official Notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
Application Fee: For Others: Rs. 500/- For SC, ST, OBC & PWD Candidates of MP State: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MPPSC Recruitment i.e, mppsc.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 10th January 2022
Closing date for submission of application: 9th February 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here