Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 90 Assistant Director vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
- 1 MPSC Notification 2022 Apply 90 Assistant Director Posts @ mpsc.gov.in
- 2 MPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 3 MPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
MPSC Notification 2022 Apply 90 Assistant Director Posts @ mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released Notification for the post of 90 Assistant Director. Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 28th February 2022 to 17th March 2022.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|MPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director|
|Starting Date To Apply||28th February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||17th March 2022|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interview|
In MPSC notification for Assistant Director posts 90 Vacancies are mentioned.
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
MPSC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed a degree of Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology of a Statutory University at least in second class or any other equivalent degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be As per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs. 42800-132300/-
MPSC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test / Interview.
MPSC Application Fee Details
Check Notification for Details
Now to Apply for MPSC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MPSC Recruitment i.e, mpsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
MPSC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||28th February 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||17th March 2022|
MPSC Notification: Important Links
|MPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|MPSC Online Application||Click Here|