MPPSC Scientific Officer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF: Aspirants check the entire page for MPPSC Medical Officer (MO) Exam Syllabus 2022. At the bottom of this page, we had provided subject wise MPPSC Medical Officer (MO) Syllabus 2022 PDF. Along with the MPPSC Scientific Officer Exam Syllabus 2022, we had also provided MPPSC Medical Officer (MO) Exam Pattern 2022 and MPPSC Scientific Officer Selection Process 2022. So all the interested aspirants can go through the entire page for more detailed information. Also, refer to the official web site of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission that is mponline.gov.in.
- 1 MPPSC Medical Officer (MO) Syllabus 2022 – Download MPPSC Scientific Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 MPPSC Scientific Officer 2022 Syllabus PDF
MPPSC Medical Officer (MO) Syllabus 2022 – Download MPPSC Scientific Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
MPPSC Scientific Officer Syllabus 2022: The officials of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission have announced 44 vacancies for the post of Scientific Officer under MPPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment. Candidates who are interested in MPPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment can visit the official website of MPPSC and start filling out the application. MPPSC Scientific Officer 2022 is organized to recruit candidates for the posts of Medical Officer (MO).
MPPSC Scientific Officer 2022 Syllabus PDF
|Name of the Exam||MPPSC Scientific Officer 2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC )|
|Name of the Post||Scientific Officer|
|Job Type||Madhya Pradesh Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online – CBT|
|Selection Stages||3 Stages (Online Exam, Interview, Medical Exam)|
Exam Pattern for MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2022
|Paper||Topic Name||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of the examination||Time Duration|
|Paper 1||Marathi||60||60||Marathi||1 Hour|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge, Mental ability, Aptitude||100||100||English or Marathi||1 Hour|
- The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST and 30% for PWD Category.
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of Total 200 Marks.
- The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2022 Written Examination Details
MPSC Scientific Officer Group B Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Ability
- General Awareness
MPSC Scientific Officer Group B English Syllabus
- Sentence Improvement.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spelling Test.
- Joining Sentences.
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Arrangement.
MPSC Scientific Officer Group B General Knowledge Syllabus
- Basic Computer.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian History.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Economy.
- Basic GK.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Culture.
- Famous Books & Authors.
MPSC Scientific Officer Group B Reasoning Syllabus
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Ranking.
- Statement Conclusion.
MPSC Scientific Officer Group B Syllabus 2022 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Compound Interest
- Problems on squares, cubes
- Allegations & Mixtures
- Time & Distance
- Simple Interest
- Boats & Streams
- Permutations & Combinations
- Ratios & Proportions
- Problems on Ages
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Fundamental Operations
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF)
Download MPSC Scientific Officer Group B Previous Year Question Papers