National Buildings Construction Corporation has released notification for the recruitment of 80 Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 15.03.2022 to 14.04.2022. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
- 1 NBCC Recruitment 2022 | 80 Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) Posts Apply Online @ nbccindia.com
- 2 NBCC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 3 NBCC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
NBCC Recruitment 2022 | 80 Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) Posts Apply Online @ nbccindia.com
A lot of vacancies are declared with the release of official notification of NBCC 2022. Currently, the Notification has been Released to select candidates for the post of 80 Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) posts. Let’s have a look at the detailed NBCC Vacancy 2022 for various posts on its Official Website: nbccindia.com and www.examsnow.in. Candidates must check the full details about the notification before applying Online …
NBCC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|NBCC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Starting Date To Apply||15.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||14.04.2022|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
In NBCC notification for Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) posts 80 Vacancies are mentioned.
- JE Civil Posts – 60 Vacancies
- JE Electrical Posts – 20 Vacancies
- General Manager Post – 01 Vacancy
NBCC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
NBCC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
NBCC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be 18 years to 28 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
NBCC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs.27270/-
NBCC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
NBCC Application Fee Details
Rs.500 and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates
Now to Apply for NBCC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NBCC Recruitment i.e, nbccindia.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
NBCC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||15.03.2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||14.04.2022|
NBCC Notification: Important Links
|NBCC Official Notification||Click Here|
|NBCC Online Application||Click Here|