National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 97 GDMO/ Medical Specialist vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
- 1 NTPC Notification 2022 Apply 97 GDMO/ Medical Specialist Posts @ ntpc.co.in
- 2 NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 3 NTPC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
NTPC Notification 2022 Apply 97 GDMO/ Medical Specialist Posts @ ntpc.co.in
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released Notification for the post of 97 GDMO/ Medical Specialist. Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 25th February 2022 to 16th March 2022.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|NTPC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Name of the Post||GDMO/ Medical Specialist|
|Starting Date To Apply||25th February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||16th March 2022|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and/or Interview Document Verification Medical Examination|
In NTPC notification for GDMO/ Medical Specialist posts 97 Vacancies are mentioned.
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
NTPC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed MD/ MS/MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be Max 37 Years (As on 16.3.2022). For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs. 50000/- to 160000/- (E2 Grade)
NTPC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and/or Interview Document Verification Medical Examination.
NTPC Application Fee Details
For General/OBC: Rs.300/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.0/-
Now to Apply for NTPC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NTPC Recruitment i.e, ntpc.co.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
NTPC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||25th February 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||16th March 2022|
NTPC Notification: Important Links
|NTPC Official Notification||Click Here|
|NTPC Online Application||Click Here|