High Court of Odisha (Odisha High Court) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 22 Junior Stenographer vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
- 1 Odisha High Court Notification 2022 | Apply 22 Junior Stenographer Posts @ orissahighcourt.nic.in
- 2 Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 3 Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
- 3.1 Odisha High Court Jobs: Educational Qualification
- 3.2 Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
- 3.3 Odisha High Court Jobs: Selection Process
- 3.4 Odisha High Court Application Fee Details
- 3.5 Now to Apply for Odisha High Court Jobs
- 3.6 Odisha High Court Application: Important Dates
- 3.7 Odisha High Court Notification: Important Links
Odisha High Court Notification 2022 | Apply 22 Junior Stenographer Posts @ orissahighcourt.nic.in
High Court of Odisha (Odisha High Court) has released Notification for the post of 22 Junior Stenographer. Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 25th March 2022 to 18th April 2022.
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||High Court of Odisha (Odisha High Court)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Stenographer|
|Starting Date To Apply||25th March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||18th April 2022|
|Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
In Odisha High Court notification for Junior Stenographer posts 22 Vacancies are mentioned.
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
Odisha High Court Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in short hand and 40 words per minute in type writing/ transcription on computer. He/ she should have adequate knowledge in Computer Application. or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be must be above 21 (twenty-one) years of age and below 32 (thirty two) years of age on the 1st date of August, 2022.. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get scale of pay of Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100/
Odisha High Court Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
Odisha High Court Application Fee Details
Now to Apply for Odisha High Court Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Odisha High Court Recruitment i.e, orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Odisha High Court Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||25th March 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||18th April 2022|
Odisha High Court Notification: Important Links
|Odisha High Court Official Notification||Click Here|
|Odisha High Court Online Application||Click Here|