Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released notification for the recruitment of 56 Traffic Constable vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 04th March 2022 to 03rd April 2022. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
OSSC Recruitment 2022 | 56 Traffic Constable Posts Apply Online @ ossc.gov.in
A lot of vacancies are declared with the release of official notification of OSSC 2022. Currently, the Notification has been Released to select candidates for the post of 56 Traffic Constable posts. Let’s have a look at the detailed OSSC Vacancy 2022 for various posts on its Official Website: ossc.gov.in and www.examsnow.in. Candidates must check the full details about the notification before applying Online …
OSSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|OSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Traffic Constable|
|Starting Date To Apply||04th March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd April 2022|
|Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, PST, Document Verification|
In OSSC notification for Traffic Constable posts 56 Vacancies are mentioned.
- UR- 31 Posts
- SEBC – 10 Posts
- SC – 7 Posts
- ST – 8 Posts
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
OSSC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be 21-43 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get As Per Rules
OSSC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, PST, Document Verification.
OSSC Application Fee Details
UR/SEBC: Rs.200/- & SC/ST/PwD: Exempted
Now to Apply for OSSC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of OSSC Recruitment i.e, ossc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
OSSC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||04th March 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||03rd April 2022|
OSSC Notification: Important Links
|OSSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|OSSC Online Application||Click Here|