OSSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the posts of Traffic Constable of 56 vacancies on its official website ossc.gov.in. The details of OSSC Notification 2022 are available at www.examsnow.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 31st January 2022. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
OSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 56 Traffic Constable Posts
OSSC Notification22 has released on its official website ossc.gov.in. the last date to submit the application is 31st January 2022. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
|OSSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Traffic Constable|
|Total No. of Posts||56|
|Registration Dates||28th December 2021 to 31st January 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of OSSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31st January 2022.
Traffic Constable: 56 Vacancies
- Traffic Constable – 56 Posts [UR-31(w-12), SEBC-10(w-02), SC-07(w-03) ST-08(w-03), ESM-02, Sports Person-01]
- Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA) – 67 Posts [UR-14(w-04), ST-29(w-10), SC-l l(w-04), SEBC- 13(04)]
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 12th, Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute for OSSC Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years & Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
- Traffic Constable – Rs. 13300/- per month (for 1st year)
- Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA) – Rs. 13,100/- per month (for 1st year)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, PET, Medical Test, Merit List.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of OSSC Recruitment i.e, ossc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 28th December 2021
Closing date for submission of application: 31st January 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here