SNAP 2022 Notification And Registration: Every year, the Symbiosis International University administers the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP), a university-level entrance exam. Candidates can apply for MBA programmes at one of 16 Symbiosis International University campuses in Pune, Nashik, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Nagpur by taking this exam. Candidates can learn everything they need to know about SNAP 2022 Admission in this article..
SNAP 2022 Exam Highlights
Checkout the complete details with some noteworthy instructions regarding the SNAP Application Form 2022:
- The SNAP Application Form is now available in an online format.
- Candidates can complete the application form on the Symbiosis International University Institutions website.
- Only eligible candidates can apply for SNAP 2022, thus candidates must read the entire eligibility criteria before applying.
- The SNAP 2022 Registration Form will be available from August 31, 2021 until November 30, 2021.
- The candidate must complete the application form with accurate information, since any wrong information will result in the application being rejected.
- Because Symbiosis International University’s institutions may not give any form correction services, candidates must carefully fill out the application form.
- Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and Date of Birth should all be spelled exactly as they appear on high school transcripts, certificates, and ID cards.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the deadline, since no candidate will be permitted to submit it beyond that date.
- Candidates must submit their application forms before the deadline, as no application forms will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates should print off their completed application form and fee receipt for future reference.
At the time of submitting the SNAP application form, candidates must submit the following documents:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation marks sheet
- Latest Scanned photograph along with signature
- Category certificate, etc.
SNAP 2022 Overview
|Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.
|Exam conducting Organization
|Symbiosis International deemed University
|The exam will be conducted through online mode
|Test will be conducted for 60 Minutes of duration.
|Question paper will contain the objective type questions.
SNAP 2022 Important Dates
Checkout the complete tentative SNAP 2022 application dates:
|31st August 2021
|30th November 2021
|19th December 2021 ( test-1)
|8th January 2022 ( test-2)
|16th January 2022 ( test-3)
SNAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the complete SNAP qualifying criteria:
- Candidates possessing Indian, NRI, OCI, PIO, or foreign national citizenship are eligible to apply for the SNAP 2022 Examination.
- Candidates for the SNAP programme must have a bachelor’s degree.
- a graduate of any recognized university in any subject
- Marks: Candidate must have achieved at least 50 percent marks in qualifying examination to be eligible and 45 percent marks for those who belong to reserve category.
- Candidates who will be taking their final year exams in 2022 can also apply for SNAP 2022.
SNAP 2022 Age limit
Only those applicants who are over the age of 20 at the time of admission are eligible to take the entrance exam..
SNAP 2002 Application fee
- The application fee is Rs.1750/- for all candidates.
- The application cost can be paid both online and offline by the candidate. The fee will not be refunded.
- Candidates can make online payments using Bill Desk Payment Gateway, EaseBuzz Payment Gateway, and Indian Bank Payment Gateway.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through Demand Draft payment methods in the offline mode.
SNAP 2022 Application guide
Following are the complete step by step process for filling SNAP 2022 online Application Form:
- Fill out the SNAP registration form with accurate information. Fill out the registration form to get your login information.
- Now go to the login link and log in with your registered email and password.
- Then fill out the application form with the required information, such as personal information, educational information, and communication information, and submit it.
- Before beginning to fill out the application form, candidates should read the instructions.
- Submit the information and move on to the next step.
- Candidates can submit the application form all at once or in stages, but they must save the data once each step is completed.
- Now upload a photo of yourself with a plane in the background and a running hand signature. Candidates must upload their photo and signature in the format and size specified. Now choose between online and offline payment methods and proceed accordingly.
Important Links SNAP 2022
|SNAP 2022 Official Website
|SNAP 2022 Notification
|SNAP 2022 Online Application
SNAP 2022 Selection Process
Following the announcement of the SNAP results, SIU associated institutes will commence the admission process for the 2022-24 cohort. The Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI), and Written Ability Test (WAT) are all part of the SIU MBA admissions process (WAT)
To shortlist candidates for GE/PI and WAT, the participating institutes set a minimal cutoff.
To advance to the second round of the admissions process, shortlisted candidates must participate in the GE/PI and WAT rounds. The ultimate decision is made based on each candidate’s academic record as well as their performance in the SNAP, GE/PI, and WAT tests.
SNAP 2022 Exam pattern
The applicants will be able to find out everything they need to know about the SNAP 2022 Exam Pattern, including the exam style, duration, language, total questions, total marks, question type, marking system, negative markings, and more.
- Exam Format: The official authorities will administer a computer-based entrance exam.
- Exam Time Limit: Applicants will be allotted two hours to complete the entire entrance exam question paper.
- Exam Language: The admission exam will be conducted in English by the authorized authorities.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 130 questions on the entrance exam question paper.
- Total Marks: There will be 150 questions on the entrance exam question paper.
- Types of Questions: The entrance exam will include both objective type multiple choice and subjective type questions. Official authorities will award 1 mark for each correct answer in the entrance exam.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer on the entrance exam, 0.25 points will be deducted
- Subjects :the total number of questions Maximum points Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, and Verbal Ability in General English ,Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation, and Quantitative ,Current Events (of last 2 years) Logical and Analytical Reasoning
There are 150 questions in total with 150 marks.
SNAP 2022 Syllabus
|Jumbled Paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed)
|Fill in the blanks
|Jumbled Paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
|Comprehension of Passage or Poems
|One word Substitution
|Odd man Out
|Different Usage of the same word
|Foreign languages word used in English
Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
|Simple interest and compound interest
|Profit and loss
|Permutations and Combinations
|HCF and LCM
|Ratios and proportion
|In – equation quadratic and Linear equations Algebra
|Surds and Indices
|Maxima and Minima Progression
|Number Base System
|Mean, Median and Mode
|Pipes and Cisterns
|Allegation and Mixtures
|Books and Authors
|Punch Line of companies
|Top Official of big companies
Reference Books | Best Study Material for SNAP
Best Books for SNAP 2022 Preparation: General English
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT
|Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT
|Nishith K Sinha
|Word Power Made Easy
|High School English Grammar & Composition
|Wren & Martin
Best Books for SNAP Preparation: QA and DI :
|How to prepare for Quantitative for the CAT
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT
|The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams
|Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT
|Nishith k. Sinha
Best Books for SNAP 2022 Preparation: Reasoning
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT
|Nishith K Sinha
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning
Best Study Material for SNAP: Previous Years’ Papers
Besides, SNAP preparation books, the best source of exam preparation are previous years question papers. Solving SNAP previous years papers will give the candidates an idea of the types of questions asked in SNAP over the years. Since SNAP is an online exam, the previous years’ papers are not easily available. In that case, the candidates can practice SNAP sample papers and mock test series which are akin SNAP question papers. Listed below are the benefits of practicing SNAP previous years question papers, sample papers and mock test series.
- The candidate will get to know the question paper pattern and marking scheme of the exam and weightage allotted to each section
- The candidate will get to solve a variety of questions; which in turn will prepare them for tough, hard, easy, lengthy and tricky questions.
- Solving SNAP previous years’ papers will help the candidate in developing smart selection of questions in the actual exam.
- By practicing more and more questions, the candidate will develop speed and accuracy in solving the questions and develop tricks and short cuts to save time in the actual examination.
SNAP 2022 Admit card
Only those applicants who have completed the application process will be provided a SNAP 2022 Admit Card by the appropriate authorities. Those who are interested in taking the entrance exam should read the information provided in this section about the SNAP 2022 Admit Card.
The SNAP 2022 Admit Card will not be mailed or delivered to applicants. As a result, it is critical that applicants obtain the SNAP 2022 Admit Card in an electronic format from the university’s official website. Applicants must ensure that they keep their SNAP 2022 Admit Card safe until the admission procedure is done.
Applicants who do not have their SNAP 2022 Admit Card will be unable to take the entrance exam since the official authorities will not allow them to enter the testing center. For the verification process, candidates must also bring a valid form of identification with them.
The SNAP 2021 cut offs could be different (higher or lower). This table is only for reference.
|SNAP cut off (percentage)
|SIMS , Pune
|SCIT , Pune
SNAP Result 2021
SNAP results for all the three tries will be revealed on February 1, 2022. Using their SNAP ID, candidates will be able to download their SNAP 2021 scorecards. Every candidate’s personal information, as well as SNAP scores and percentiles, will be included on the SNAP 2021 outcome cum scorecard (sectional and overall). Check out the instructions below to learn how to download SNAP 2022
- Visit the SNAP 2021 website to learn more.
- Select the ‘Scorecard’ tab.
- Put your SNAP ID and password in the boxes below.
- On the screen, the SNAP 2021 cumulative scoreboard will appear.
- Print it when you’ve downloaded it
SNAP 2022 Counseling Session
In the section below, candidates will find information regarding the SNAP 2022 Counseling Session.
GE – PIWAT – GE – PIWAT – GE – PIWAT – GE – PIWAT – GE – PIWAT – GE – PIW (Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test). Applicants will be able to find all of the information they need about the SNAP 2022 Counseling Session on the university’s official website.
In order to be admitted to the college, applicants must attend all rounds of the SNAP 2022 Counseling Session. In order to complete the document verification process, applicants must bring some original and attested copies of the required papers to the SNAP 2022 Counseling Session. The applicants will also have to lock their selections of course and colleges according to their preferences \sin the SNAP 2022 Counseling Session.
Documents Required for SNAP 2020 Counselling
Below mentioned are the list of the documents required for the verification.
|SSC Mark sheet
|SSC Passing certificate
|HSC Mark sheet
|Admit and certificate
|HSC Passing sheet
|Entrance Exam Scorecard
|Medicinal fitness certificate
|Other qualifying Mark sheet
|Other qualifying passing certificate