Staff Selection Commission (SSC ) has released Notification for the posts of Combined Graduate Level having 7900 vacancies on its official website ssc.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 23rd January 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of SSC Notification 2022 are given below.
SSC job vacancy Notification 2022 | Combined Graduate Level job Recruitment Details
|SSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level|
|Total No. of Posts||7900|
|Registration Dates||23rd December 2021 to 23rd January 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 23rd January 2022.
Combined Graduate Level: 7900 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute for SSC Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years & Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.47,600 -1,51,100
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
Application Fee: For General/OBC: Rs 100/- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Females: Fee exempted
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SSC Recruitment i.e, ssc.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 23rd December 2021
Closing date for submission of application: 23rd January 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here