Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 7301 Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
- 1 TNPSC Notification 2022 | Apply 7301 Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in
- 2 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 3 TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
TNPSC Notification 2022 | Apply 7301 Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released Notification for the post of 7301 Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant. Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 30-03-2022 to 28-04-2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant|
|Starting Date To Apply||30-03-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28-04-2022|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Oral Test|
In TNPSC notification for Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant posts 7301 Vacancies are mentioned.
|Group IV Posts||Vacancies|
|Village Administrative Officer||274|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security)||3590 + 3 C/F|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||88|
|Bill Collector Grade-I||50|
|Typist||2069 + 39 C/F|
|Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam||01|
|Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||64|
|Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Housing Board||39+4 C/F|
|Bill Collector in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||49|
|Steno-Typist (Grade-III) in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||07|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
TNPSC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be 18-37 Year. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Rs. 16,600 – 60,800/- to Rs. 20,600 – 75,900/-
TNPSC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Oral Test.
TNPSC Application Fee Details
Refer Official Notification
Now to Apply for TNPSC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TNPSC Recruitment i.e, tnpsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
TNPSC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||30-03-2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||28-04-2022|
TNPSC Notification: Important Links
|TNPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|TNPSC Online Application||Click Here|