UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2022 pdf is mostly required for the aspirants who are in the competition of securing the Staff Nurse job in the upcoming UPPSC Selection Process. From now onwards, they should not waste a single minute because the registration process get close the official will call the applicants to write the written exam. There are 558 Vacancies in this Recruitment 2022. So from the uploaded UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2022 in the official page i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in the aspirants get to know the exam concepts to be ready for the exam. A lot of job seekers are really passionate about the jobs in the PSU sector, this UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam is one of the best chances to experience great success in the career. Therefore working hard to qualify in the UPPSC Exam is the only gateway the competitor have.
- 1 Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus Pdf 2022
- 2 UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022 Syllabus PDF
Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus Pdf 2022
Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2022: Recently, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Staff Nurse Jobs Notification with 558 Vacancies and going to conduct the exam for selecting the well-being Candidates who suites for the following post. So, the Participants must refer UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus PDF from official site uppsc.up.nic.in or you may download from Schools360.in site. By taking this UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus you definitely have the right way to get minimum qualifying marks. Candidates have to notice the Syllabus of UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam here, The applied & Interested ones have to Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2022 which is in the pdf format. The board finalized the Aspirants based on the merit in the Written Test.
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022 Syllabus PDF
|Name of the Exam||UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|Job Type||Uttar Pradesh Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online – CBT|
|Selection Stages||3 Stages (Online Exam, Interview, Medical Exam)|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2022:
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and world Geography
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Economic and Social Development
- Current events of national and international importance
- Indian Agriculture
- General Science.
- and Spelling Correction
- One word for many words
- Similar and similar words
- Adjectives and Adjectives
Main Subject NURSING:
- Anatomy & Physiology : Skeletal System, Muscular System, Cardio-Vascular System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Excretory System, Nervous System, Endocrine System, Reproductive System and Sense Organs.
- Fundamentals of Nursing : Nursing as a profession, Maintenance of therapeutic Environment, Nursing Process and Nursing Care Plan, Admission and Discharging of a Patient, The Dying Patient, Hygienic needs and Physical needs, Activity and Exercises, Safety needs, Elimination needs, Care and special condition, Meeting nutritional needs, Observation of Patient, Care of Equipments, Barrier Nursing, administration of drugs, Recording and Reporting.
- First Aid: Meaning and Rules of First Aid Emergency situation such as Fire; Earthquakes; Famines; Fractures; Accident; Poisoning; Drowning; Haemorrhage; Insects bites; Foreign bodies Transportation of the injured, Bandaging and splinting, Immediate and later role of nurse
- Medical Surgical Nursing: Role and Responsibilities of Nurse in Medical and Surgical Setting. Care of Surgical patient, Anesthesia. Diseases of Cardiovascular System, Gastro Intestinal System, Genito Urinary System and Nervous System. Disorder and Diseases of the Respiratory System, Musculo-Skeletal System. Blood Disorder and Blood Transfusion. Endocrine System, Metabolic disorders, deficiency diseases.
- Psychiatric Nursing: Introduction, Community Responsibility, Diagnosis, Management and Role of the Nurse.
- Community Health Nursing: Concept, Definition of Community Health, difference between:- Institutional and community health nursing, qualities and function of community health nursing, Aspects of Community Health Nursing, Demography and Family Welfare. Health Team: Composition at Community Health Centre (CHC), Primary Health Centre (PHC); Sub-Centre. Role of Nursing Personnel at Various levels: Male & Female Health Worker, Health Supervisor, Public Health Nurse, Public Health Supervisor, Vital Health Statistics. Health education and Communication skills.
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing : Introduction and Definition, Normal Pregnancy, Prenatal care, Care and advice regarding diet in pregnancy, ante-natal exercises, Minor disorders of pregnancy and alleviations of discomfort, Diseases associated with pregnancy Normal Delivery Preparation: Normal labour – First stage, Second stage and Third stage of labour, Nursing Management of Baby and birth, Nursing Management of mother during puerperium.
- Paediatric Nursing : Concept in Child health care and role of Paediatric nurse in child care, The healthy child, The Infant, Disorder of Infant, Recognition and Management of congenital anomalies, Breast Feeding, Introduction of Solids, Pre and post Operative care and Preparation of parents for surgery of the infant child. Diseases of Children.
- Professional Trends and Adjustment : Definition and criteria of Nursing profession, Qualities of a professional nurse, Personal Professional Growth and Continuing Education Career in Nursing, Professional related organisations: International Council of Nurse (ICN), Indian Nursing Council (INC), State Nursing Council, World Health Organisation, UNICEF, Trained Nurse Association of India (TNAI), Red Cross Legislation in Nursing.
- Microbiology : Scope and usefulness of knowledge of microbiology in Nursing, Classification of Micro-organisms and factors influencing growth, Sources of Infection, Portals of Entry and Exit of microbes, Transmission of infection, Collection of Specimens and Principles to kept in mind while collection specimen, Immunity, Control and destruction of micro-organisms
- Psychology: Definition, Scope and importance for Nurses, Psychology of human behavior: Emotions, Attitudes, Frustration and Defense mechanisms, Personality, Intelligence and related Factors, Learning and Observation.
- Sociology: Importance of Sociology in Nursing. The Socio-cultural and Economic aspects of the community and their effects in health and illness. The Family: Family as a social institution and basic unit for health service, Basic needs of family, Advantages of Planned parenthood. The Society: Concept of society, Rural and Urban Society.
- Personal Hygiene: Maintenance of Health, Physical health and Mental Health.
- Environmental Hygiene: Water: Safe & wholesome water, Uses of water, Water pollution, Water borne disease and water purification. Air: Air pollution, prevention & Control of Air pollutions. Waste: Refuse, Excrete, Sewage, Health hazards of these wastes Collection, removal and disposal of the wastes, Housing, Noise.
- Computer in Nursing: Disk operating systems, Use of computer in Nursing, Internet & Email in Nursing.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject Name||No of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration||Languages|
|General Knowledge||30||85||02 Hours (120 Minutes)||Hindi and English|
|Main Subject Nursing||120|
|Section Name||No. of Question to be asked|
|General Knowledge||30 Questions|
|General Hindi||20 Questions|
|Main Subject Nursing||120 Questions|