UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Assistant Professor, Economist, Stores Officer of 33 vacancies on its official website upsc.gov.in. The details of UPSC Notification 2022 are available at www.examsnow.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 03rd March 2022. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
- 1 UPSC job vacancy Notification 2022 | Assistant Professor, Economist, Stores Officer job Recruitment Details
- 2 UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 3 UPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
UPSC job vacancy Notification 2022 | Assistant Professor, Economist, Stores Officer job Recruitment Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant Professor, Economist, Stores Officer having 33 vacancies on its official website upsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 03rd March 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of UPSC Notification 2022 are given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor, Economist, Stores Officer|
|Starting Date To Apply||12th February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd March 2022|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
In UPSC notification for Assistant Professor, Economist, Stores Officer posts 33 Vacancies are mentioned.
- Assistant Professor: 8 Vacancies
- Stores Officer: 11 Vacancies
- Assistant Mineral Economist: 14 Vacancies
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
UPSC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Degree or equivalent or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be Maximum 45 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Level-7 to Pay Scale Level-10
UPSC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Test/Interview.
UPSC Application Fee Details
- Rs. 25/-
Now to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC Recruitment i.e, upsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
UPSC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||12th February 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||03rd March 2022|
UPSC Notification: Important Links
|UPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|UPSC Online Application||Click Here|