UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer & Other of 187 vacancies on its official website upsc.gov.in. The details of UPSC Notification 2022 are available at www.nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 13th January 2022. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
UPSC job vacancy Notification 2022 | Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer & Other job Recruitment Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer & Other having 187 vacancies on its official website upsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 13th January 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of UPSC Notification 2022 are given below.
|UPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||187|
|Registration Dates||15th December 2021 to 13th January 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 13th January 2022.
Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer & Other: 187 Vacancies
- Assistant Commissioner – 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 157 Posts
- Junior Time Scale – 17 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 9 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 2 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner – The applicant should have a Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension or Agronomy or Entomology or Nematology or Genetics and Plant Breeding or Agriculture Botany or Plant Biotechnology or Plant Pathology or Plant Physiology or Seed Science and Technology or Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry OR Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Engineer – The applicant should have a Masters Degree in Science in one of the subject viz. Physics, Chemistry (Inorganic), Chemistry(Organic) from a recognized University OR Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in the required discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- Junior Time Scale – The applicant should have a Degree of a recognized University, (ii) Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution.
- Administrative Officer – The applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- Assistant Professor – The candidate should have a Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board/faculty/examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level- 11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written exam Personal Interview Document Verification.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five). No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC Recruitment i.e, upsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 15th December 2021
Closing date for submission of application: 13th January 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here