Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), has released Notification for the Post of 28 Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Senior Lecturer & Assistant Engineer. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates can apply through Offline on or before 14-04-2022.
- 1 UPSC Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Senior Lecturer & Assistant Engineer Notification PDF
- 2 UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 3 UPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
UPSC Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Senior Lecturer & Assistant Engineer Notification PDF
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 28 Posts of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Senior Lecturer & Assistant Engineer. The eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in Interview /Personal discussion on 14-04-2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Senior Lecturer & Assistant Engineer|
|Starting Date To Apply||26-03-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||14-04-2022|
|Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Test/ Interview|
In UPSC notification for Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Senior Lecturer & Assistant Engineer posts 28 Vacancies are mentioned.
- Deputy Director – (OBC-02, EWS-01, UR-05) (PwBD-02) *: 08
- Assistant Director – (OBC-05, EWS-02, UR-08) (PwBD-01) *: 15
- Senior Lecturer – (SC-01, UR-01): 02
- Assistant Engineer – (OBC-03): 03
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
UPSC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Candidates should possess Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution or pass. Master’s Degree in Economics from a recognized University or equivalent
- A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. M.S. (Ophthalmology)/ M.D.(Ophthalmology) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be 30 years to 50 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical) – Level- 12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Assistant Director GradeII (Economic Investigation) -: Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Senior Lecturer (Ophthalmology) – Level- 11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)/Assistant Surveyor of Works(Civil)- : Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
UPSC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Test/ Interview.
UPSC Application Fee Details
Now to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC Recruitment i.e, upsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
UPSC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||26-03-2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||14-04-2022|
UPSC Notification: Important Links
|UPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|UPSC Online Application||Click Here|