Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Research Officer, Assistant Professor, Scientist & Other having 78 vacancies on its official website upsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 27th January 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of UPSC Notification 2022 are given below.
UPSC job vacancy Notification 2022 | Research Officer, Assistant Professor, Scientist & Other job Recruitment Details
UPSC Notification 2022 announced for the vacancies of 78 Research Officer, Assistant Professor, Scientist & Other on its official website upsc.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in www.examsnow.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 27th January 2022.
|UPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Research Officer, Assistant Professor, Scientist & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||78|
|Registration Dates||7th January 2022 to 27th January 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 27th January 2022.
Research Officer, Assistant Professor, Scientist & Other: 78 Vacancies
- Assistant Director: 16 Posts
- Economic Officer: 4 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 1 Post
- Mechanical Marine Engineer: 1 Post
- Lecturer: 4 Posts
- Scientist: 2 Posts
- Chemist: 5 Posts
- Junior Mining: 36 Posts
- Research Officer: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor: 7 Posts
- Assistant Editor: Degree of a recognized university; Degree or Diploma in Librarianship or equivalent qualifications of a recognized University or institution.
- Assistant Director: A qualification recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Economic Officer: Master’s Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics of a recognized University.
- Administrative Officer: Degree from a recognized university.
- Mechanical Marine Engineer: Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University.
- Lecturer: Masters’ Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University.
- Scientist: Master’s Degree in Chemistry / AIC by examination / Physics / Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.
- Chemist: Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or Institution.
- Junior Mining: Master’s Degree in applied Geology or Geology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Research Officer: Master’s Degree in Sociology or Mathematics or Social work or Anthropology or Economics or Statistics or Geography from a recognised University or Institute.
- Assistant Professor: Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board/faculty/examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent.
- Assistant Editor: 35 years
- Assistant Director: 35 years
- Economic Officer: 30 years
- Administrative Officer: 30 years
- Mechanical Marine Engineer: 40 years
- Lecturer: 35 years
- Scientist: 35 years
- Chemist: 35 years
- Junior Mining: 35 years
- Research Officer: 35 years
- Assistant Professor: 45 to 50 years
- Assistant Editor: Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Director: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Economic Officer: Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Administrative Officer: Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Mechanical Marine Engineer: Level- 11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Lecturer: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Scientist:Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Chemist, Junior Mining, Research Officer, Assistant Professor: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit Basis.
Application Fee: For General/ OBC – Rs. 25/- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman – No Fees
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC Recruitment i.e, upsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 7th January 2022
Closing date for submission of application: 27th January 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here