The West Bengal Joint Entrance Board (WBJEEB) will organize the Common Recruitment for the admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in engineering and technology in the state.
Around 200,000 to 300,000 students take the examination every year. It is conducted by various bodies such as the West Bengal Council of Technical and Higher Secondary Education, the Central Board of School Education, and the West Bengal State Council for Technical and Vocational Education.
The entrance test for admission to graduation programs is taken after the 12th grade. It is a two-level examination that includes the subjects that are usually studied in the first two years of college.
The WBJEE is a competitive examination conducted for admission to various universities and engineering colleges in India. It includes the likes of Jadavpur University, Bengal University, and University of Kalyani.
The examination date for WBJEE 2022 has been announced. The registration duration will begin on December 1st, 2021. The West Bengal Joint Admission Test (WBJEE) is a state-stagefrontexam administered with the aid of using the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. The exammay be held for applicantsin search of admission to lots of UG Engineering programmes suppliedwith the aid of usingsome ofauthoritiesand personalcollegesin the state. We have includedall thevitalfactors that applicantswant to realizeapproximately the WBJEE Application form
WBJEE 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||WBJEE|
|Conducted By||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Mode of Exam||Pen –and – paper Based Test|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|Application Fee||General category – Rs 500
SC/ST /OBC-A /OBC-B Category – Rs 400
|Number of Applicants||Around 1.8 Lakh|
WBJEE 2022 Exam Dates
|Starting of Online registration||21st December 2021|
|Last Date to fill form & make fee payment||7th January 2022|
|Downloading the confirmation||January 2022|
|Correction window opens||8th to 10th January 2022|
|Availability of admit card||15th April 2022|
|Exam date||23rd April 2022|
|Publication of Answer key||April/May 2022|
|Last Date of challenging the answer key||2nd week of May 2022|
|Publication of recorded responses||3rd week of May 2022|
|Publication of final answer key||4th week of May 2022|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2022|
|Beginning of counselling||June /July 2022|
WBJEE 2022 selection criteria
The following are all WBJEE eligibility requirements that applicants must meet in order to consider admission to WBJEE.
Engineering Degree Program:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens to enrol. Applicants must be at least 17 years old by December 31, 2022.
- Applicants must have passed a 10 + 2 intermediate level or equivalent exam by an accredited Examination Board.
- Subjects: For the aptitude test, candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as one of the subjects.
- To enrol in, candidates must receive at least 45 percent (40 percent for categories SC, ST, OBCA, OBCB, and PwD).
- candidates must have passed a 10 + 2 mid-term exam or an equivalent exam from a recognized body.
- Candidates are required to take Physics and Chemistry as required courses in order to consider admission.
- Candidates must achieve at least 45 percent to be considered (40 percent points for categories SC, ST, OBCA, OBCB, PwD).
- Applicants who will take the final exam in 2022 can also apply for admission it.
WBJEE 2022 Age Limit
Candidates for age limit must meet certain age requirements to be considered. Applicants must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022 or born before December 31, 2004 to meet the criteria. There is no age limit. However, candidates must be at least 25 years old by December 31, 2022 to apply for a degree in Marine Engineering.
WBJEE 2022 Registration fee:
Application fees can only be submitted online. Candidates can use credit cards, debit cards, and online banking payment gateways to trade application fees.
The application fee for each candidate is as follows. Category application fee
- General category –500
- / SC / ST / OBCA / OBCB –400
Procedure for WBJEE Selection:
Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the entrance examination. Students should register for online counselling sessions after passing the exam by paying the counselling cost via e-challan at Allahabad bank. To register online, candidates need go to the WBJEE official website. There are two types of candidates who are eligible for counselling.
Type 1: By way of WBJEE
Type 2: For JEE(Main) seats, based on AIR, and for JEM seats, based on General Merit Rank (Engineering)/General Merit Rank (Pharmacy) on the basis of the locked options. The results of the allocation will be accessible on the website.
WBJEE 2022 – How To Apply:
Find out all the details a candidate needs to know about the WBJEE 2022 Application Form:
- The application will be published online from December 21, 2022. Candidates must verify their eligibility before enrolling in the exam, as only qualified candidates can take the exam.
- Applicants need to fill out the application very carefully, but the authorities also offer the option to correct the application.
- Details such as the candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, place of residence, and date of birth cannot be applied to this information and must be entered very carefully.
- Applicants must complete the application by the final deadline, as they will not be able to submit the application after the specified deadline.
- The last date of submission of application form will be till 7th January 2022.
- Applicants are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Check Here – How to Fill WBJEE Application Form
WBKEE 2022: Important Links:
|WBJEE Admit card||download here|
|WBJEE Registration Link||Soon to be available|
|WBJEE Notification||Click here|
|Examination Rules||Click here|
|Official website||click here|
Exam Pattern for WBJEE 2022
The following is the WBJEE exam pattern in its entirety:
- Exam Mode: The WBJEE 2022 Exam will be administered using an OMR-based system (offline mode).
- Multiple-choice questions will be included in the question paper (MCQs).
- Papers: The question paper will be divided into two parts, one for each of the two sections. Paper I focus on mathematics, while Paper II focuses on physics and chemistry.
- The test will be conducted in two shifts, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Negative Marking: For each negative response, 14 percent of the total marks assigned to the question will be deducted.
WBJEE 2022 Syllabus PDF
The syllabus for WBJEE 2022 may be found on the official website. Along with the official booklet, the WBJEE curriculum has been issued. The contents of each topic asked in the exam, namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, are included in the WBJEE syllabus 2022.
WBJEE Physics Syllabus:
- Physical World, Measurements, Units & dimensions
- Laws of motion
- The motion of centre of mass, connected systems, Friction
6.Bulk properties of matter
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating current
17.Optics I (Ray optics)
18, Optics II (Wave Optics)
19, Particle nature of light & wave-particle dualism
20, Atomic Physics
21, Nuclear Physics
22, Solid state Electronics
WBJEE 2022 Chemistry Syllabus
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
3.Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
4.The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Coordination Compounds
- Liquid State
- Gaseous State
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Ionic and Redox Equilibria
14.Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds
- Chemistry of Metals
- Chemistry in Industry
18, Surface Chemistry
19, Environmental Chemistry
20, Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
22, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
24, Aromatic Compounds
25, Application Oriented chemistry
26, Introduction to Bio-Molecules
27, Principles of Qualitative Analysis
WBJEE 2022 Mathematics Syllabus
3.Progression G.P., H.P Sets,
4.Relations and Mappings
7.Permutation and combination
10.equationPrinciple of mathematical induction
12.Binomial theorem (positive integral index)
13.Statistics and Probability,
15.Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
16.Coordinate geometry of three dimensions
20.Application of Calculus
WBJEE Cut off 2022
Authorities will publish the WBJEE2022 cut off after the advisory process. The WBJEE cut off is the start and end ranks required by a candidate to enrol in a participating institution. The WBJEE 2022 cut off has been updated in this article.
Factors that determine the cut off of WBJEE2022
The following factors are considered when determining the cut off for the number of applicants for WBJEE 2022:
- Number of WBJEE2022 test takers.
- WBJEE exam difficulty. Seat availability.
- WBJEE cut off trend of the previous year.
WBJEE Admit Card 2022
The West Bengal Joint Admissions Board (WBJEEB) will publish the WBJEE Admission Card 2022 on its official website wbjeeb.nic.in. Applicants will be able to download the WBJEE Admission Card from April 15th using their application number and password. The direct link to download the 2022WBJEE Admission Card will be updated on this page.
WBJEE 2022 Admit Card will be made available for download through the online mode. Applicants have to download admit cards from the official website of the Board by using their valid login credentials. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be permitted to write the exam. Damaged, mutilated and distorted admit cards will not be accepted hence candidates are required to retain their admit cards in a safe place. Applicants are required to keep a copy of their admission card until the admission process is complete.
WBJEE Result 2022:
Tentatively 4th week of May 2022
Counselling for WBJEE 2022:
WBJEE 2022 counselling for JEE Main and architecture seats will be conducted as a consolidated online process by the authorities.
Only the courses listed in the seat matrix provided by the authorities will be offered in WBJEE counselling 2022.
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements and have a WBJEE 2022 or JEE Main rank are eligible to register for counselling.
WBJEE 2022 will have three rounds of counselling: allotment, up-gradation, and mop-up.
The registration fee for WBJEE counselling 2022 is Rs 500 for candidates with JEE Main 2022 ranks and Rs 300 for candidates with no JEE Main 2022 ranks.
WBJEE Sample Papers:
Sample papers serve an essential function in improving and strengthening overall preparation. It is recommended that candidates solve the WBJEE 2022 sample papers on a regular basis. This will allow them to assess their degree of preparedness as well as identify their strong and weak areas.
Previous Years’ WBJEE Sample Papers
Particulars, Sample Papers
- WBJEE 2020 Maths question paper -Click Here
- WBJEE 2020 Physics & Chemistry question paper -Click Here
- WBJEE 2019 Sample Papers (Physics and Chemistry) -Click Here
- WBJEE 2019 Sample Papers (Mathematics)- Click Here
- WBJEE 2018 Sample Papers (Physics and Chemistry) -Click Here
- WBJEE 2018 Sample Papers (Mathematics) -Click Here