Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd (Abhyudaya Bank) has released Notification for the posts of Management Trainee having 15 vacancies on its official website abhyudayabank.co.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 3rd January 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Abhyudaya Bank Notification 2022-20 are given below.
Abhyudaya Bank job vacancy Notification 2022 Management Trainee job Recruitment Details
|Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Total No. of Posts||15|
|Registration Dates||20th December 2021 to 3rd January 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Abhyudaya Bank Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 3rd January 2022.
Management Trainee: 15 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduation and C.A./C.F.A. or M.B.A. / M.M.S. / P.G.D.B.M. in Finance/ Marketing/ Business Administration/ Information Technology (full time) from reputed AICTE from a recognized Institute for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit: 30 Years & Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 35,000/- pm (for the first year) and Rs. 40,000/- pm (for the second year)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
Application Fee: Application Fee of Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment i.e, abhyudayabank.co.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 20th December 2021
Closing date for submission of application: 3rd January 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here