Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), has released Notification for the Post of 140 Junior Assistant (Clerk). Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates can apply through Offline on or before 31st January 2022.
OSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 140 Junior Assistant (Clerk) Posts
|OSSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant (Clerk)|
|Total No. of Posts||140|
|Registration Dates||22nd December 2021 to 31st January 2022|
Before Apply, Read full Details of OSSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31st January 2022.
Junior Assistant (Clerk): 140 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed graduate from any of the stream science, arts or commerce with computer knowledge from a recognized Institute for OSSC Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: not be below 21 years and above 32 years of age. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 13,300/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination, Basic Computer Skill Test, Document Verification.
Application Fee: For General/OBC: Rs.200/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.0/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of OSSC Recruitment i.e, ossc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 22nd December 2021
Closing date for submission of application: 31st January 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here