Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Indian Army invites applications for the posts of JAG 29 Course of 09 vacancies on its official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. The details of Indian Army Notification 2022 are available at www.examsnow.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 17th February 2022. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
- 1 Indian Army job vacancy Notification 2022 | JAG 29 Course job Recruitment Details
- 2 Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
Indian Army job vacancy Notification 2022 | JAG 29 Course job Recruitment Details
Indian Army (Indian Army) has released Notification for the posts of JAG 29 Course having 09 vacancies on its official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 17th February 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Indian Army Notification 2022 are given below.
|Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Indian Army (Indian Army)|
|Name of the Post||JAG 29 Course|
|Starting Date To Apply||19th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||17th February 2022|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting of Applications, SSB interview, Medical Examination|
In Indian Army notification for JAG 29 Course posts 09 Vacancies are mentioned.
- Men -06
- Women – 03
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
Indian Army Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination) with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as advocate with the Bar Council of India/State. The candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- General : 21 – 27 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 30 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 32 Years
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
- Lieutenant – Level 10, Rs, 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain – Level 10 B Rs. 61,300 – 1,93,900
- Major – Level 11 Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel – Level 12A Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel – Level 13 Rs. 1,30,600 – 2,15,900
- Brigadier – Level 13A Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,17,600
- Major General Level 14 Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/- p.m. fixed
- Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at OTA – Rs 56,100/-p.m
Indian Army Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Shortlisting of Applications, SSB interview, Medical Examination.
Indian Army Application Fee Details
No Application Fee
Now to Apply for Indian Army Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Indian Army Recruitment i.e, joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Indian Army Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||19th January 2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||17th February 2022|
Indian Army Notification: Important Links
|Indian Army Official Notification||Click Here|
|Indian Army Online Application||Click Here|