OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF @ ossc.gov.in: OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2022. Candidates who are going to participate in the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Junior Librarian Examination 2022 must download the OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2022 PDF. So candidates who are willing to attend the written exam can Download the Syllabus & prepare well for the written exam. Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of Odisha SSC.
- 1 OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus and Exam pattern 2022
- 2 OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus (Topic Wise) 2021:
OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus and Exam pattern 2022
|Origination Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Junior Librarian|
|No. of Vacancy||Various|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Application Submission Start Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus (Topic Wise) 2021:
- Letter / Application / Report writing.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Short essay writing.
- Translation from English to Odia.
- Fill in the blanks
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Sentence structure
- Spot the error
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- One word substitutions
- Comprehension passage
- Indian History.
- Major events in World History.
- General Science.
- General Awareness.
- Environmental Issues.
- Human right Issues.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Current Events.
- Literature and Art & Culture of Odisha.
Library & Information Science:
- Library and Information Science.
- Knowledge Organization.
- Bibliographic Description Theory & Practice.
- Management of Libraries & Information Centres.
- Research Methodology and Design.
- Classification (DDC) and Cataloguing (AACR 2).
- Library Automation.
- Information Sources and Services.
- Basic of Computer & Information Technology.
- Information Storage & Retrieval.
- Digital Library & Information Systems.
- Preservation and Conservation of Library Documents.
- Information Needs & Information Access.
- Management of E-Resource & E-Publishing.
OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2022
|Sr. No||Exam||Subject||Marks||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Odia Language||10||100||01 Hour|
|Library & Information Science||50|
|2.||Practical Skill Test||Computer Application||30||30||30 Minutes|
OSSC Computer Skill Test :
|To test some of the following basic system operations on file/ folder(s)
Create, Rename, Copy/ Cut/ Paste , Delete
|MS WORD||A paragraph in MS word incorporating some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
-Editing and Formatting text and paragraph
-Page and Paragraph set up
-Inserting pictures and Word Art
|A power Point presentation with 2/3 slides using some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
Editing and formatting slides.
|A problem in spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination. Formatting cells and data Functions and formulae (relative, absolute and mixed reference).|
|MS ACESS||A problem in MS Access related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination
-Creating and entering data into a database *Setting the primary key.